For Star Homeschool Academy courses and Private School Satellite Program: A full refund of semester tuition will be issued if a student is not admitted to a class due to space limitations or if the class is canceled due to low enrollment.
Otherwise, refunds will be processed within the following guidelines: A full refund of Star Homeschool Academy semester tuition (minus any drop fees) will be given if a student withdraws by the end of the second week of classes and a partial refund of Star Homeschool Academy semester tuition (minus any drop fees) will be given if a student withdraws by the end of the third week of classes. Please visit the Academic Calendar for specific dates.
Refund Terms: No refunds will be given in the event of student and/or family dismissal. When requesting a refund, there will be a processing time of 2-3 weeks from the date of request until the check is delivered.
Star Homeschool Academy gives families the option of paying tuition in four equal installments if the combined balance of theirStar Homeschool Academy gives families the option of paying tuition in four equal installments if the combined balance of their owed tuition is $600.00 or more (this does not include minimum payment fees). This payment option is available to you on the Make a Payment Page in your Parent Portal for a non-refundable fee of $50 per semester. Installments will be calculated based on the remaining balance after the non-refundable payments of registration and installment fees.
Terms of the installment plan:
- For all Star programs in which I enroll my student(s) during any term, I agree to pay all charges by the due dates according to my Payment Plan. I understand that when I enroll my student(s) for any class/program at Star, I accept full responsibility to pay all tuition, fees, and other associated costs assessed as a result of my registration.
- I understand that a $50 payment plan fee will be charged per opted-in semester; this amount is to be paid upon 1st installment due date and is non-refundable.
- I understand that a $15 late fee is applicable per installment that is more than seven (7) days past due.
- I understand that if I become delinquent on any monies due, Star will place a financial hold on my account preventing me from enrolling in any future classes/programs. I further understand that if I default on this obligation, Star may disclose that I have defaulted, along with other relevant information, to credit bureau organizations and this debt may be assigned to a Collection Agency for collection.
- I understand that payments are due even if classes or memberships are dropped, subject to the above stated Refund Policy.