Star Homeschool Academy supports Christian homeschool parents by offering elementary and college preparatory courses for grades K-12 in thriving Christian communities across Southern California and online. Additionally, a private school satellite program is available to families within the state of California.
Star Homeschool Academy
Programs and Services
- Elementary Days: 1 day per week
- Junior High Courses: 1 day per week
- High School Courses: 2 days per week
- Private School Satellite Program: yearly support, guidance, and community
- Christian worldview education for K-12
- Invested, qualified, and godly instructors and tutors
- Great Book Socratic Method or Traditional Coursework
- Locations throughout Southern California and online
- Academic accountability with syllabi and quarterly summaries/grade reports
- 20 years serving the homeschool community
- Alumni who excel as university students
Star Homeschool Academy is committed to serve and support the homeschool community, along with public, private and missionary students, by providing academically rigorous programs from a biblical worldview. In partnership with parents, we educate students, equipping them to engage culture as disciples of Christ.
To empower Christian parents to cultivate and nurture their child’s unique purpose to become a relevant and redemptive voice in a changing world.
The values of Star Homeschool Academy are those essential things that guide how we carry out our mission. Our core values are Academic Excellence, Spiritual Growth and Community.
- Academic Excellence: We believe in doing our best to glorify God, whether in preparing students for higher education, trade school or the workforce. We seek to inspire students to become life-long learners and to pursue subject matter mastery.
- Spiritual Growth: We believe that spiritual growth and transformation are paramount in the life of the believer to become closer to God, to become more like Him and to lead godly lives for His kingdom.
- Community: We believe that through interactions with fellow Christians in community, and dependence upon the Spirit, character is sharpened, and we grow in our ability to live out authentic, Christ-honoring lives.
I aim to help students make observations and draw all kinds of applications from texts while also using God’s gift of language to express themselves as they communicate in written form.